Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Diesel Technician/Mechanic and Heavy Equipment
L.A. Fleet Care Inc. is hiring EXPERIENCED DIESEL TECHNICIANS with atleast 5 to 7 years Experience for Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks, and Heavy Equipment/ Forklifts ( a plus).
We are looking for Experienced Diesel Technicians and Heavy Equipment Technicians who are honest, reliable with a great Can- Do Attitude to come join a winning team. We are family owned and operated quality truck repair shop in Sun Valley and we are rapidly expanding and growing.
Apprentices welcome to apply. We love to develop and train.
We have a fun family/ team oriented culture and we value our people and their development and growth. We are a clean and organize shop with a great team environment and system in place to make work flow efficient. Find out why people love working for us.
We care about our employees, customers and communities' safety and health. We provide our employees with the proper protective equipment and also practice all safety and health procedure with in our facility and outside. We care about the environment.
If you have what it takes to win and make a difference and are looking for a Great Company that will appreciate, reward and enhance your God given talent, we'd love to have the opportunity to speak with you and get to know you. Call us at 818-421-3126/ 818-582-4582 or send your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We care about our employees, customers and communities' safety and health. We provide our employees with the proper protective equipment and also practice all safety and health procedure with in our facility and outside.
- Diesel Technician/ Heavy Equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Typical Work Hours: 8AM to 5PM
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
Shop Type: Independent
Certification Reimbursement: Yes
About our culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place